Thursday, April 19, 2007

Shear Genius: That Looks Familiar...

So the challenge last night was to make the client look like the star of her choice. While several came close I just wasn't seeing the right star in the results...well...you decide...
So close but with the weight of the hair sitting low and the part...I thought it was looking a bit "wiggy".

Some people think Cojo is a fashionable...guy?...

On the other hand, nobody would label Grimely as a metrosexual.

Yah, all this really needed was the bows to hold the pig-tails.

So very Mary...you think?

He definitely was the closest...I think the nose helps.

She's great...but would you want her hair?

Hmmm...Wanted "diva", got "Desperate"?

Even a later Brittany Murphy would have been better.

All I can say is..."This one time...at band camp..."

I think the good doctor was focusing too much on Jaclyn Smith...but got the wrong angel.


Posted by Damselfly

7 comments:

mumblesalot (Laura A) said...

Laughing and eating oatmeal is not a good idea. That's too funny and so true.

Anonymous said...

Once again, in awe, at the
images you pulled up!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Dames!! LOL

actor

Anonymous said...

I love Kate Jackson.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad there are other people on the planet who see these styles as I do.
I'm always amazed that those shaggy, raggy hairdos are so praised. You could fall off a beer truck and have the same look.

Anonymous said...

Why didn't anyone comment about how unhappy Daisy's model looked?

Damselfly said...

I'm with you...no stylist would be praised if their clients aren't happy. Salon work is a service business...although many hairdressers of mine...and I've been to many....forget that and treat you as if you were one of those wig heads. I have thick hair that can be everything from curly to straight. If I go to a hairdresser they just want to cut it off no matter what I say. Many in the business aren't hairdressers...their haircutters.

She was not happy...as opposed to Jim who was able to talk his client into that red and she sat their with a smile on her face...seems weird to me.