Friday, May 4, 2007

The Misadventures of Patty Jean Coleman

This weeks adventure takes Patty Jean to Industrie Hair Gurus which is owned by the terrifying, but beautiful, Tabatha Coffey.
PJC: Nice place you have here.
TC: Of course it is.
PJC: I would like something special done to my hair, what do you suggest?
TC: Putting a bag over your head.
PJC: That was a joke, wasn't it?
TC: No
TC: Who the hell cut your hair before? Some bitch with hedge clippers?
PJC: As a matter of fact...
TC: Oh shut the fuck up and sit down.
PJC: So tell me a little about yourself and how you got started as a hair stylist.
TC: Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?
PJC: But I need information to put in the blog.
TC: What part of shut the fuck up did you not understand?
TC: This is the best you'll ever look. And that's not saying much.
PJC: Oh I love it, I look like a princess. Thank you!
TC: You look like shit, but at least your hair looks good.
PJC: Can I ask you at least one question?
TC: Only if it's for directions to the door.
PJC: But...
TC: Are you related to that stupid hedge clipper bitch? She didn't know how to shut the fuck up either.
PJC: OK, ok, I get the hint. I'm leaving. It was a pleasure meeting you.
TC: I can assure you that the pleasure was all yours.

(((MUAH)))

Posted by TheHoInMO



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get Tabatha's last name? This is the first Bravo competition where the last names of the competitors haven't been on their bios.

Do you know the others' last names?

Anonymous said...

Tabatha works for Joico. Google (joico)tabatha and it is right there.

Anthony Morrison also works for Joico.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. That's two down, 10 to go. Guess I could Google most of the salons listed in the Bravo bios and find out the rest—with the possible exception of Dr. B.

TheHoInMO said...

I just googled their salons and "poof", there they were!

(((MUAH)))

Anonymous said...

Aha, Anon 11:40. Hence the friendship. I'm slow but I get it. Here's a Joico link to their fabulousness.

http://www.joico.com/html/np_expert_advice.php