Wednesday, June 13, 2007

D-List: Did Anyone Else Notice...

...that Kathy's show emphasizes putting her is awkward situations? I guess that's a BIG "DUH" (with a D) to me. The first 2 seasons maybe I was a bit ignorant that maybe she was doing it unpurpose or maybe they were better at it not being "shticky"...but this season is really more obviously scheduled for that. Take last night there were numerous times that I felt uncomfortable for her or the people around her...I'll give you 2:

Was this really a date? And she does know that Paris "tapped that", right?


And when she's not being tortured...she's doing the torturing.


Posted by Damselfly

1 comment:

Laz said...

You're totally right; half of her material seems to be a response to the crap treatment she gets as a 'D-Lister' and the other half is the crap she dishes out.