Thursday, June 14, 2007

In Episode Two, Kathy's most D-Listable moments are few and far between. Let's just say that Mom and Dad head the list once again.

1. Have You Thought of a Gay Guy?

Mom and Dad are giving their darling daughter dating advice whilst clinking their glasses of wine. Dad is 90 years young. What a hoot. The man is in and out of the hospital, but he hasn't given up LIVING. So who do they think is perfect for our intrepid Kathy?

Sean Hannity.

I pee in my pants laughing. Kathy replies, "Oh, put a gun to my head: I would commit suicide."

Then they ask, "Have you thought of a gay guy?"

"Yes," says Kathy, "I could be Mrs. Aiken. I’m just going to f-ck around. I'm banging a new guy every night."

To which Mom replies ever so sweetly, "I'm glad our friends don't have cable."

ROFL! If I talked to my parents the way Kathy does, they would effin' kill me.

2. The False Back Street Boys Date

Nick Carter is a cute guy in a hefty sort of way. I don't know why he and his publicist agreed to this ridiculous date. Like Damselfly I think that the set up seems stiff and hokie. BUT. There was a genuine moment.
When Kathy refused to slip Nicky her tongue at the end of the evening, our Lothario's feelings seemed genuinely hurt. That was not an artificial moment. He looked into the camera bewildered.

"I was going for the kiss and then she gave me the cheek. That totally sucks man."

I feel for you, boyfriend. But I think you will find solace in the millions you made off those tepid recordings.

And sadly, folks, those were the only D-Listable moments I found in this week's show. It was funny and meh at the same time. Tom, the Whipping Boy's turn as a waiter in the Texas Coral, just wasn't funny enough to describe in detail. Let's hope Episode Three is better. But we think we know what is coming, and I dread having to sit with Kathy in the hospital waiting for a verdict on her dad.

Posted by Ms. Place

2 comments:

misha17 said...

Would you mind if I shared your screencaps with Nick's fans?

Vic said...

Go ahead Misha. They are from the Bravo T.V. site. Please rename them so you don't suck off our bandwidth. Thanks.