Monday, July 23, 2007

Shear Genius

Here's a couple of tidbits about two of my favorites from Shear Genius.

Ben Mollin has a new video on his myspace page.

The dude is crazy!
LMBO

Check out the video here.
*WARNING:CONTAINS EXPLICIT LANGUAGE*

Do you have what it take's to work for the amazing Tabatha Coffey? She sent this note out on myspace.

Hairdresser Wanted
Ok you guys know any great hairdressers in NJ or assistants??? Get them to contact me. I am expanding and looking for some fresh faces and new talent.

Thanks Tabatha

The number to call is...
201-251-4600
Or send an e-mail to...
info@industriehairgurus.com

(((MUAH)))

Posted by TheHoInMO and Brillke

2 comments:

Marius said...

It's Tabs!!!! You just made my day. Thanks for posting this. Also, I really enjoyed Ben's little myspace clip. The guy is such a hottie.

Vic said...

Yeah, Ho, great posts. Thanks for maintaining contact with the Shear Genius crew.