Monday, April 23, 2007

Shear Genius: Caption Corner - Episode II

Happy Monday, everyone! It's nice to see that the good folks at Bravo are having as much fun with this show as we are! I don't know who is responsible for titling the episodes, but whoever came up with the title of, You Have Every Right to Cry, deserves an award!

But enough of my ranting. Let's get on with the caption portion of this post!

I'd like to start by thanking everyone who submitted an entry! You certainly kept us chuckling and while it was hard to pick just one, we eventually selected über-blogger, Scarlett, of Blogging Project Runway and Blogging Top Design as our first winner! So here without further ado is Scarlett's caption in all its saucy goodness:

Thanks for playing, Scarlett! And thanks again to everyone who sent in an entry!

Now here's a few to get you warmed up for this week's image:

Just look at the grip she's got on that thing! You just know she's done this before!

René, you'd better do as she asks!

The Mayor of Over-Processed Village!

Now here's your image! Feel free to use either Sally and/or Jaclyn.

Have fun and as René would say, GO SHAKE IT!

Posted by Laz (who loves Lacey & thinks she's a lovely human being!)

8 comments:

Damselfly said...

Sally: "I mean God...the hair is so bad I find myself staring at her tits to avoid it."

Jaclyn: "They are nice tits though."

Bravissimo said...

Hey Macarena!

brillke

Anonymous said...

Jaclyn's thought balloon...

"Did Sally really just ask him to hand her his balls?"

nutmeg

Linda Merrill said...

lol nutmeg!

Anonymous said...

Sally:
If you want to know the future, you must cross my palm with silver.

Anonymous said...

Sally: "What the hell is this? I ASKED for you to turn her hair from jet black to level 27 blonde in thirty seconds, and you bring me this tomato-head?"

Jaclyn: "I disagree. I like it."

----

Also, damselfly, that is TOO funny. You've got my vote for the week!

Anonymous said...

Sally: Another damn designer giving us Jaclyn Smith hair!

Jaclyn: Hmm. Beautiful.

blbcHelvsme said...

Sally: OK, hand over the dye. You won't get this back until you learn the difference between tomato and blonde.

Jaclyn: Remember: for season 2 make sure stylest are not colorblind.