Monday, April 16, 2007

Shear Genius: Caption Corner

OK, now that we've seen the first episode it's time to have some fun! So here's your chance to contribute. At the bottom of this post you'll find an image without a caption. Submit your funniest caption to us through the comment section. The submitted caption that makes us blow the most milk out of our noses will be featured in the following week's segment.

Here's a few to get you started!


Um hmm, if we had a nickel for every time we've heard that...


You gotta love a man who knows what he wants!




OK, now that you're all warmed up it's time to get your caption freak on!


Have fun!!

Posted by Laz

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you're just dying to get into my box!

Linda Merrill said...

mother hubbard - you beat me to the punch!

I'll try another.

Hello, my name is Pandora, wanna see my box?

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Linda! You've topped me!

eric3000 said...

"If you must pinch my nipples, please do it like this."

LMAO!

(sorry, I don't have a caption)

Damselfly said...

"Stop looking at my chest!"

blbcHelvsme said...

I have somehow misplaced my jewlery box. I hope I find it, my favorite earrings are in it.

mumblesalot (Laura A) said...

Cash in the Attic

Anonymous said...

Really? I'm cast in Pirates 3? Gosh I hope Johnny Depp wants to rumage through my Treasure Box err.. I'm mean Chest!

actor59

Anonymous said...

I didn't drop the box! now will you pick me for America's Next Top Model?

Anonymous said...

A box on the head is worth two in the bush.

nutmeg

Anonymous said...

"Ha. Bet you thought there was something cool in this box. Yea, well there's not. Take that, wise-cracking judges."

Anonymous said...

Another one.

"Hey, with this box on my head no one is noticing that my biceps are bigger than Theodore's"

nutmeg

Bravissimo said...

Dr. Boogie, what do you mean youve never seen a box before?

brillke

Anonymous said...

Somehow they expect me to choose jewlery off the top of my head to jiggle from my nipples as I wiggle down the cat walk!

I hope they know its extra for the jiggle with that wiggle...

2pooped2see

The Scarlett said...

Here's where Theodore put the product placement. Now, guess where Dr. Boogie put the Nexxus!

Anonymous said...

I told them I wanted botox and they gave me faux box

Anonymous said...

You KNOW what's in Justin's box...betcha can't guess what's in MINE!!

Anonymous said...

"Toys ... toys ... toys ... toys in the attic"

Everybody sing!

Laz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.