Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Workout: Talk About Tension



Did anyone else hope that Rebecca would stab Tiffany with her chopsticks last night? Not that I'm choosing one girlfriend over the other...but all I was thinking was Jesse left too soon! Question... if Tiffany hadn't shown up would Rebecca have gotten the invite back to Jackie's?

Anyway, if you love trying to read into what's really going on in this "Jackie-Tug-of-War" as much as I do, checkout Jackie's myspace page where both Rebecca and Tiffany are listed as "friends" and love to leave comments for Jackie...you try to figure out where she spent her last date night!*wink*

1 comment:

Laz said...

Has Rebecca gone full-blown lesbian? Wasn't it like two episodes back that she was still mainly straight? I suspect her motive is the attention she gets by being with Jackie vs. the possibility of a meaningful relationship with Jackie. Tiffany strikes me as a better bet in terms of girlfriend material and doesn't come with the added baggage of a workplace romance.

Of course, since Jackie admits she's just playing around and having fun I guess anyone's up for grabs.