Thursday, May 31, 2007

Behind The Chair


This evening, Vidal Sassoon spoke to all of us regarding the rebuilding of New Orleans.

We here at Bravissimo have a very special reader and Bravo fan who lives in this beautiful city. He is doing his part to rebuild his city, now it is our turn to help as well.



Click HERE to learn more about " Hairdressers Unlocking Hope" at Behind The Chair. com and how you can donate.

Once you are on the site, click "The Dream" link to learn why a "Village Built By Hairdressers" is so important to Vidal.

If those who style our hair can help... so can we.

Posted by Calady


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOLA is part of my family's history.

"Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans?"

Yeah, I do....give what you're able!

nutmeg

Anonymous said...

Thank you Calady,

You made me tear up! Just wanted to say thank you in advance to all of you who donate ..no matter how small. We are doing our best to rebuild this city...but still 85% is in ruins. I know alot are tired of hearing about our devistation but just remember it could happen to any city in America! Again Thank You!

Actor

Marius said...

Dear Team Bravissimo,

I commend you all for posting this. Six months or so before Katrina, I spent a week in New Orleans. I was attending a conference. It really is a special city--with vibrant people and a unique culture. I wish everyone from New Orleans the very best. There's always hope!