Wednesday, May 2, 2007


Bye, Evangelin
Dahling, what on earth were you thinking? Did your head get puffed up with shear nonsense? Did you start to live in a fairytale world? Seems so. You weren't even receptive to Rene when he tried to steer you in the right direction. At the very least you reached your goal: You created something different.

It was fun to watch you, however. I hope you go on to have a shearly wonderful career as the Hedge Clipper Girl.

And the winner is...!

...Danna, for a hairstyle that would look spectacular on Vanessa Williams, and did indeed resemble old Hollywood glam. Congratulations for stealing the entire night and winning both the quickfire and elimination challenges.



Posted by Ms. Place

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Danna! I'm so glad to see her doing well. I really liked her hair art in the first challenge, and she sort of blended into the background since then. Now, she's back with a vengeance, and I really hope she goes all the way - although with the way things are going on this show, winning a challenge means very little for staying in the game... two out of three of the previous winners are already gone!

I also think that Danna is really gorgeous. I'm officially in love with her.

I will miss Evangelin... but not that much. I was very happy to see her win the previous challenge, but she really did need to move on and was unable to. I wasn't surprised that she got snipped.

I feel like they're dropping like flies around here! I can't believe there are only 7 left already! Before we know it, SG will be over! Nooooo!

Marius said...

I was pleased that Evangelin won last week's elimination challenge, and yes, she deserved to win. But she needs to lose the hedge clippers. It's an interesting (but odd) business idea. She seems to think that using hedge clippers will attract more clients. Hm, I guess it could potentially work. People are fascinated by the bizarre, but it's just crazy and so not professional.

Danna rocked last night!

Anonymous said...

Danna did a great job, but whats up with all the women on the show, did they all get nose jobs, Danna and Tabitha both look like nose jobs, and Tabitha bitchy to everyone, cusses awful and yet seems everyone favors her!