Wednesday, May 23, 2007

OMGawd, Boogie's Been Booted Off

Congratulations, Daisy, and Goodbye Dr. Boogie. Here's a turbo recap!

Daisy's hair was WET, WET, WET!! And her Sex Kitten look won her the competition. During a lull in judging, Sally said, "No nasty, no sex kitten, no wet look or strange men in strange places.!" Ms. Place saw this and disagreed with Sally. Yowsa!
EEEEEEEEEHHH! I am sooooooo happpeeee!




Don't cry for me, Benjalina. Your vertical hair stood UP to the test.

Dr. Boogie gone? He of the - "Steppin' in! Steppin in! One sec, Matthew, dahling, you don't know what the effin you're doin'! Steppin' in, real quick! Whaddayamean I'm not a team player?"

In the end, the Dr. took his diamond clippers and his outsized mouth and made a gracious exit. Love ya, Boogie. May you find success and happiness in your professional future.

5 comments:

kittens not kids said...

i dunno....somehow it seems like Daisy got off easy with this one.
maybe styling wet hair is really difficult, i don't know, but MY wet hair looks like that every time i take a shower.

i skip the wet shirt and sex-kitten/maxim cover-model poses, though. who has time for that?

Anonymous said...

I agree that look I thought the easiest to create, I actually thought Dr Boogie's was kinda good, and him kept saying steppin-in had me in stitches!! He has balls!

Vic said...

All I can say, kbryna and anon, now that Dr. Boogie and Tabatha are gone, one of the remaining stylists had better start acting out or the show is in danger of becoming a snooze fest.

My bet is on Ben for the win. But, hey, what do I know? I thought he would win last night.

BigAssBelle said...

i love ben. i know he's got three women in his life, but he needs me to be his mama.

the biggest shocker was that boogie has a kid? i guess that was before he recognized his true nature and stepped out of the closet?

Anonymous said...

Please Please Professional Stylists: The judges referred to two styles that are "very difficult": the bob and wet hair.
Could someone please explain? I'm REALLY scratching my head on this one (ESPECIALLY the wet hair look).
Thanks!