Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Shear Genius: That Looks Familiar...

I do realize these posts are getting more and more boring because really I'm running out of inspiration and let's face it, there hasn't been as fun a challenge as the first one.

Anyway, since it was a photo shoot I thought we should see how succesful each of those hair-dos were when they were used in previous photo shoots...

This hair style was definatly better laying down than sitting up...the true definition of "bed-head" or "JBF hair"!

One word...ROCKIN'! Actually this calls for one for each...soo...ROCKIN', ROCKIN'!

I'm not a big Kelly Monaco fan...in fact, I'm waiting for them to kill her off my soap...but the look is...well...comparative.

What can I say...it screamed Beyonce.

3 comments:

BigAssBelle said...

i loved this episode! i finally bucked up midweek after taking hard the loss of the blondes. but this was such fun, all of the personality quirks of the contestants coming out in the photo shoot. too funny.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ben's profile. It is sheer art. I'd love to see it in a portrait.

Could you post some pics? The line from his forehead to the end of his nose is perfection.

Linda Merrill said...

I have to admit that I'm confused about Daisy's wet head look and why it was such a success? It felt like 3 hours of work all gone to pot when she kept having to douse the model. The final photo was great, but... Still, it was a fun episode and I think Daisy is going all the way! But then, my predictions are almost always wrong!