Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Shear Genius: That Looks Familiar...

This week was Period Hair...and since I thought last week happened to also be dated hairstyles...I thought I'd give you something new this week. Who is the most fashionable female that has the wardrobe to dress well in any time period?...that's right....BARBIE!!!
Unfortunatly, I always found my brunette Barbie's pretty...blah. Ah, disillusioned youth.

I'm pretty sure my mom had one like this.


I was even surprised at the similarity. I think Daisy has a collection in a curio cabinent at home.

The doll definatly looks better...sorry, Danna.

I use to put tiny braids in my Barbie's hair...Very Bo Derek!

No, I don't think this one is available to buy.

He thinks he's so good...try it on a head with a 2 1/2" circumference.


Posted by Damselfly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wondered how you were going to pull this off this week. Brilliant!!

“Try it on a head with a 2 1/2" circumference”. Too funny but true.

kittens not kids said...

tyson's model is scary looking in her costume and makeup.

i thought boogie's 'do was gorgeous, especially from the back.