Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Shear Genius: Caption Corner - Episode III

Sorry for being late, everyone. My computer was experiencing some growing pains that had to be tended to before I could complete this post. Fortunately, it was minor and she's back up and running.

My thanks again to everyone who submitted a caption entry. It was even harder this week to select a winner because there were two that really stood out. Personally, I couldn't decide which was funnier and since funny is funny and they both were VERY funny we decided to split the win between Nutmeg and our own Damselfly.

So without further ado, please enjoy our two winners for the week:

Nutmeg's Caption
I suspect we wouldn't be surprised if one day we came to discover that Sally had been fashioning a full bodysuit made of balls...

Damselfly's Caption
Oh, sure, Sally. Blame it on the hair...

Thank you, ladies, for bringing the funny! And thanks again to everyone for your entries!

Now here's a few new captions from last week's episode to get your warmed up for this week's image:

We lobbied for ass whoopins, but the network said, "no."

Heaven must be a very soggy place...

Why dont'cha offer him a lollipop and find out?

America agrees.

Now here's your image for the week. I'm sure you've all been waiting to caption something with Tabatha so enjoy. Just for reference, if I'm not mistaken, I believe this was where everyone was crying and Tabatha was absolutely puzzled by the display of emotion.

Have fun!

Posted By Laz

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

If my boob were to somehow fall out of my dress, do you think any of those crybabies would notice?

Anonymous said...

All those human tears will add just the right touch to my latest brew. Tyson won't know what hit him.

Damselfly said...

Tabatha: "Do I make you horny baby?...Do I?"

Anthony:"Not really."

Anonymous said...

Damselfly—
You are the queen! There's no topping that one.

Damselfly said...

I know...it's not fair...I really should stop participating...sense my sarcasm...lol. I personally love Debby's...nothing like a peep show in a room where nobody would care!

Anonymous said...

Debby's unfortunately gave me a case of Laura Bennett flashback. I kept recalling that horrible green room scene where what little she had almost popped out of her dress. Not a pleasant memory!

Anonymous said...

Step into my parlour said the spider to the fly.

nutmeg

Anonymous said...

You Know Not only am I a Borg but I'm a lesbian as well? Hmmm for you I can pretend it is a giant clit...wanna go to my room?

actor

Anonymous said...

ROFL, Actor! Too funny....

nutmeg

Marius said...

I agree with Mother Hubbard; there's no topping Damselfly's caption. I'm not even going to try. As Laz would say, you go!

Anonymous said...

Tabatha: You'll never win. I once lasted forty-eight hours without blinking an eye. He even threw bleach at my face to try to get me to flinch.

Anthony: Oh my. Were you injured?

Tabatha: Naw, he just hit my hair...

(Silence)

He's dead now, you know.

Anonymous said...

O.K. Here is another one!

Anthony:singing "I'm to sexy for my shirt"

Tab: Oh Shut it Anthony or I'll put you crumpets in my Tea!

actor

Anonymous said...

Should read your crumpets..lol

actor

Anonymous said...

Anthony: "C'mon, Tab, cut it out, I'm already crossing my legs to hide this erection."

nutmeg

Anonymous said...

Tab: An Erection? For Boogie? Hmmm Oh I see...

Anthony: It's not what you think Tab.

Tab: Really I knew I should of capped that bitch and Gotten her Shears...Erection?

Anonymous said...

Yes one more the above from Actor really trying to dethrown damse..lol

Anonymous said...

Trying?Yes! Dethrowning Damse Priceless..lol

Actor

Will I do it probably not..lol

Damselfly said...

Yes, actor...but by all means keep trying...this is fun!