Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Workout: Ladies First

The Finale of Workout was an especially somber one. Between the loss of Doug and Jesse's friend with thyroid cancer...I was really afraid the entire season was going to end on a downer. But with a photo shoot like this some veiwers night got a little brighter...I personally was laughing at everyone's "sexy" face...but I'm sure others thought different things.

And while this has been an interesting season...to say the least...between the retreats and therapy with the SkyLabbers and the learning to accept their coworker's bisexuality, I definatly think the trainers grew a little bit this year. What do you think Marius?

Posted by Damselfly

1 comment:

Bravissimo said...

Yes, this picture made me laugh in an otherwise somber show. It was great fun to see Jackie launch her new line of clothes and see these photos taken. The finale wrapped the show off nicely.

Ms. Place