Monday, May 7, 2007

Shear Genius: Caption Corner - Episode IV

Happy Monday, everyone! Can you believe last week's episode didn't contain so much as one mannequin's head? I know my jaw hit the floor when we got live models for the Short Cut Challenge! I'm sure Dr. Boogie's model wishes they had used mannequin heads! Poor thing. And OK, I think we all suspected Evangelin was a little off her rocker from the get go, but damn if she didn't ride the train all the way to Crazy Town this week! I can't help but wonder if clients really came into her salon requesting a hedge trimmer cut?!? Ya think?

Anyway, thank you as always for your entries! This week's winner got so creative we had to burst the caption out of the frame to accommodate the wackiness! Dan, thank you for playing and congratulations, you have this week's winning caption!
Tabs and Anthony are fun, aren't they? I'm glad you think so because I'm bringing them back for another round! Honestly, I didn't mean to but when I saw these two lounging about in their robes, something about it just felt right. You'll find this week's blank image at the bottom of this post. But first, here's a few warm-ups:

Yes, ma'am!!

Might help if you stopped buying them in boys' sizes...

I dunno, but they'd probably go great with the vinaigrette on your face...
Oh, no she did NOT, just give Sally "the hand"...

And so we come to this week's image. Feel free to indicate whether your caption is a speech or thought bubble and certainly feel free to use either Tabs, Anthony, or both! Have fun!!


Posted by Laz

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tabatha: I can't believe Bravo's making me wear this frikkin' white robe. You look hot though.

Anthony: I know, I looked in a mirror. That's why I'm holding my legs together like a bloody nun.

kittens not kids said...

hrm. something about anthony keeping his legs together so Tabatha can't collect HIS balls for her collection - bitch has balls enough for everyone on that show.

and WHERE were the castration jokes, what with the waving hedge clippers and scissors and snippers and cutters? paging dr freud!

Anonymous said...

Anthony:"Oooh, I feel all tingley in my bum!"

nutmeg

Damselfly said...

Anthony: "Are you lookin' at my bum? Are you?"

Tabatha: "No..."

Anthony: [thinling} "Bum-looker!"

(Sorry to pull from Mike Meyers two weeks in a row...but the voice fit!)

Linda Merrill said...

Anthony: "My eyes are up here, Tabatha darling"

eric3000 said...

I don't have a caption but I was laughing at "OMG, these pants are tight!" That picture was hilarious!

mumblesalot (Laura A) said...

Principles of Feminine Wiles: 101

Anthony: Ok class, Tabatha, turn your body away from the guy/girl like this. Then slowly lift one hip away so your private parts are saying yes and the rest of your body is saying No.

Tabatha: But why would I say no if I mean yes?

Anthony: It is easy than clubbing them on the head and dragging them to the cave.

Anonymous said...

Anthony singing...I'm so pretty, I'm so Pretty and witty and not gay!

Tab: Damn Anthony if you sing one more note while I sitting here taking a dump..oooo I swear you will not be in the final two!

Actor

jinxy said...

Anthony:I can't figure out why people think I may be gay...

Tabatha:Are you serious?

BigAssBelle said...

but damn if she didn't ride the train all the way to Crazy Town this week! . . . love that.