Friday, June 29, 2007

Missed Hey Paula? We Didn't

Paula, Paula, Paula

We need to chat girlfriend. Slow down long enough for me to speak… OK I will just walk at a really fast pace to keep up with you.


Now your team of little elves must be fine people, but you all need some help. Not to fret. We, here at Bravissimo, will help you. You need us on your team.

Here are the first four minutes of the first episode. Our Paula thinks of herself as an ordinary girl. Mmmm. Ms. Place thinks perhaps not. How many of us are surrounded by assistants and publicity people? Here are another few minutes.


First, we will start with Damselfly. Put her in charge of all these assistants. She has experience here and she will snap them into order. She will have them working like a well oiled machine. Your days of not having what you need to board a plane... a thing of the past. Trust me on this one. She is the lady for this job.



Next, Eric 3000 must take over your speech writing. Have you caught his writing? Honey, he will take you past the A list. You think you are funny now. Oh sweetheart, they will begin a whole new list just for you.

As for Simon, well the Ho in Mo can handle him. You will love it. He will actually be speechless with her. I know… a dream of yours. Can you just see him standing there dumbfounded.

Now Brillke, she will do the driving. Your days of being late to any event will be a thing of the past. Hell, New York traffic will not be an issue for her. She also grills a mean cheeseburger, so she has you covered there too.


OK that takes care of your team. Now for you personally, we have the wonderful Ms. Place. She is going to see that you get the much needed rest that you need. This will give you a person that you can chat with on your level. You will be BFF. Trust me.


Now Laz is out on sabbatical for the time being, but again, trust me... he's on the team.

As for me, I’ve got your back. I’ll just keep an eye on you and let you know where else we can help.


Rest Paula, the Bravissimo team is on it.


Post by Calady

5 comments:

eric3000 said...

Sorry, I'd love to help out Paula but I'm currently under contract to write scripts for the next season of Flavor of Love! LOL!

Linda Merrill said...

Very good post! You all would make anyone's lives better!

Vic said...

Flavor of Love? Eric!!! Ick. Double Ick!! Yuck. Gotta wash my mouff off with soap.

Anonymous said...

Flavor of Love. ROFLMAO. Now that show could use your help.

TheHoInMO said...

Oh yeah, I'd teach Simon how to behave alright. I'll be cracking my whip and making him beg for mercy. (Insert wicked laugh here)

(((MUAH)))