Jeff is a talented and successful house flipper with a knack for turning properties around. Aside from thinking the universe revolves around him, he loves to make lists. He should love mine.
- Watch show
- Take notes
- Observe carefully the interplay between Jeff and his henchmen - Jeff right, henchmen wrong
- Observe Jeff doing all the work
- Observe Jeff obsessing about minutia that don't mean a hill of beans
- Observe Jeff imposing perfect geometric and spacial order in his physical universe
- Observe Jeff unsuccessfully imposing order in the minds of his assistants
- Watch assistants generally do what they want to do any way
- Watch assistants perform the easier tasks to keep their jobs
- Watch yet another reality t.v. personality enjoy a close relationship with paid staff, with no significant other or family in sight
- Remind oneself not to recoil when one sees a throwaway property sell for $800,000
- Keep laughing as Jeff seeks out psychics and relieves his stress by shouting into a pillow
- Watch some amazing renovations
- Ask Bravo why Zoila the maid doesn't have her own show
- Make note of when the next show airs
Here's Jeff with Jen, the executive assistant who minces no words with him. She calls him a genius behind his back and speaks her mind to his face, such as calling the Commonwealth property a TD (total dump.)
Click here for videos of Brant getting fired for parking his car and talking on his cell phone while on the job. This spat is as petty as two 13 year olds disagreeing over a song choice.
Stephen, first house assistant, scoops dog poop, runs errands, and makes sure all Jeff's water bottles face outward in the frig. I'm sure the labels must be arranged exactly as well. As Jeff says, he's found the perfect vocation for his OCD. "I found a business that validates and celebrates my disorder." Right on, bro. Keep on movin' on.
Posted by Ms. Place