Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tabatha, Styling Queen

Once upon a time there was a silly Dopey who thought he could gain an edge in the Elimination Challenge by placing the Styling Queen last in line.

"Hah! You fatuous fool. My enormous talent outdwarfs yours by a gazillion shears. Come closer and take a look at my metal encased heart. I dare you."

"... And those silly blathering princesses don’t stand a fairytale’s chance against my splendiferous self either."



"Whew, I think she forgot all about us, Ben. Quick! We gotta get outta here!"

"Too late! Queen Bitch just spotted me. Think I'm toast."



Posted by Ms. Place

6 comments:

mumblesalot (Laura A) said...

Oh my goodness you nailed it. Oh that is funny. Dopey..... lol
And the witch or Queen, whatever she was from Snow White. The resemblance is amazing.

I want my blankie, I am scared.

Bravissimo said...

That is freakin hysterical!

brillke

Marius said...

Ben kind of looks scary in that picture. Oh, and Tabatha is amazing.

kittens not kids said...

ben looks really scary here. but Tabatha is perfect as the Queen. gods, i love her (tabatha, i mean).

after this week though, i kinda like Ben a lot more than i thought i would. there's something that just seems NICE about him.

TheHoInMO said...

Is it just me or does Ben look like one of the vampires on Blade? Tabatha makes one hell of an evil witch and Dr. Boogie as one of the princesses is priceless!

(((MUAH)))

Laz said...

You downgraded Boogie from Queen to Princess? Scandalous! =)