Friday, May 18, 2007

Shear Genius: Caption Corner - Episode V

Yes, believe it or not, I'm still alive. Please excuse my tardiness with this post but an unexpected family issue arose this past week which kept me away from my computer and prevented me from posting in a timely manner.

As always, thank you all for contributing to the wackiness by way of your comments. They are always appreciated and always bring a smile to our faces!

A special thank you goes out to Damselfly for continuing to keep us all in stitches with her caption ideas. As always, it was a close one to call but there was just something about the term "Bum-looker" that was just too damn funny. So congratulations, Damsel. You have this week's winning caption!


Here's a few warm-up images for ya. You'll find this week's blank image for your captioning pleasure at the bottom of this post.

You know you screwed up when your client turns violent or suicidal...

Ouch, Jaclyn. Very Ouch!

We are not amused...

Here's your image. As always, have fun and keep those ideas coming!


Posted by Laz

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honey Just remember don't talk till I pull the stringe! I am the puppet master!

Actor

Anonymous said...

Opps ment pull the string...lol

actor

Damselfly said...

Ken: We just really don't like it...we have real problems with the techniques...we think you should leave.

Michael: Who's this "we" you're refering to?

Anonymous said...

Michael Carl's thought bubble:

"Damn, his plastic surgeon is good."


nutmeg

blbcHelvsme said...

Ken: (thinking) Hmm, I wonder if I can get my hands farther down his back?
Michael: get your hands off me.

Anonymous said...

Michael: A little lower. Now to the right. Dig those fingertips in. Ooh, that's it! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm
I really think you need some daisy dukes and a little Jessica Simpson fake hair sweetmeat.

I'll show you a "HairDO"
Hmmmmmph!

LOL to all
Kristy aka Kristlkrost

Anonymous said...

Michael's thought bubble:
Ok. Just stay cool. Don't want to seem too eager.

Anonymous said...

Michael thought bubble;
What did I do to give him the impression that I'd enjoy um...yeah...um...ooh..

Marius said...

Ken: Yeah, Daisy thinks I'm hot. I get that a lot.

Michael: Wait, isn't she a lesbian? Also, you're totally invading my personal space. Please get your hand off my back. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ken: Atomic wedgie!

Anonymous said...

I like your bubble, nso!

nutmeg