Monday, May 21, 2007

Shear Genius Finale: Episode 6!

Posted by Eric3000

Sorry this is late; Eric Three Thousand has been experiencing technical difficulties.

Anyway, on with the Shear Genius finale!

Jaclyn Smith: "This show is dragging on too long so we've decided to just send the rest of you home today. I'm sorry but all of you have just given your last cuts."

Wow! Time really flies when you're having fun! That season went by so quickly; I can hardly believe it's over! Well, thanks, everyone, for reading. Good night and drive safely!

Click here to continue reading this post!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was worth the wait. Glad you worked out the tech issues. Great recap. Thanks

Vic said...

Oh, definitely worth the wait, Calady. And effin hilarious. I usually cut and paste a quote I like, but I'd have to cut and paste the entire column this time.

Your best, dahling E3K, and funnier than most.

Now, tell Other Eric I'm watching the Bachelor tonight and to expect my comments after his post. That hunky bachelor had better choose the right woman, or else I'm gonna force other Eric to give me a refund.

mumblesalot (Laura A) said...

The last paragraph was a priceless. I read it earlier today and was still chuckling when my daughter called. I was so silly when she called we had a ball, thanks to you.

Linda Merrill said...

Tabatha's still born child raised by the Carrington's. Too funny. And a little creepy. Which pretty much describes both Tab and Ty. I agree tho, he seemed to actually like her and she was obsessed with hating him.

kittens not kids said...

now you mention siblingness, Tabatha and Tyson strike me as refugees from a VC Andrews novel.

i REALLY LOVED the style dr Boogie created for the bridesmaid. i liked it even better than Daisy & Anthony's winning bride (which was also faboo).

as always: giggle-producing recap!

Marius said...

LOL! I love your recaps--very funny.